You can recognize a good auto repair shop by these characteristics.
The first impression also counts in a Auto Body Shop. Let us show you the work area. If they don’t even want to show you the Auto Body Shop, you should step away immediately.
- If it looks chaotic, you can assume that the work is probably not being done properly. On the other hand, if everything looks clean and well sorted, this is already an initial indication that an accurate working method is important.
- A good Auto Body Shop will inform you transparently about the costs. After the source of the problem has been found, they should notify you and provide you with a price for the repair. Performing work without your consent is an example of poor service. You will also receive a copy of the repair order. On it, you will find, for example, the cost estimate and other agreements made. This is also important should a complaint arise later.
- If there are delays, for example, because a spare part was not delivered on time, a reputable Auto Body Shop will inform you in good time. A good auto repair shop will also show you the vehicle parts that were replaced and explain to you why the replacement was necessary.
- The manufacturer’s specified inspection lists are completely processed by a reputable Auto Body Shop, and everything is properly entered in your vehicle’s service booklet. You will also be informed about an upcoming general inspection.
- After the repair, you will receive a neat and detailed invoice.